What's ur favourite eye colour?

I think that most people like blue eyes most but I like green cos they stand out more in my opinion.

• Blue
    39% (7)38% (8)38% (15)Vote
  • Green
    50% (9)24% (5)36% (14)Vote
  • Brown
    11% (2)38% (8)26% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot about us hazel eyes :(
    Lol jk I don't actually care but my eyes change color.
    Usually they're hazel (green on the inside with brown fanning out), but if I wear a certain color shirt my eyes turn green.
    My dad has the same eyes. And then when we both get migraines our eyes turn green too.
    It's weird, but for the most part they're hazel.
    Oh and I like Green or Blue eyes the best.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• On girls I usually like blue eyes. But other colors can fit better depending on the rest of her look.

0|0
    0|0
  • ill take brown but I honestly like any eye color:D

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite eye color is mixed green eyes. Like brown-green, blue-green, and so on, how deep the color is, doesn't play a role. I also like very dark eyes, like, almost black, if that makes sense ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Accidentally clicked brown, but I like green as well. I have no idea why, I just find it beautiful :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Green => Blue => Brown

However there are more to eyes than base colour. Beautiful brown eyes still beats dull green eyes, however my priority stands if the right colour is not dull.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue is cute, but anything that isn't brown is nice. sadly for me mines brown, damn these normal looking eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked green but I really like how my girlfriend's eyes are. They are are a mix of green and brown and the way the light hits them makes them prettier than all of the stars in the night sky.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg they are just like mine cos mine have 5 colours in mine and it mainly consists of green and brown and when the light hits them they get lighter and better tell ur girlfriend that she has beautiful eyes.

• I do every day. Lol but she never beleieves me lol but she doesn't see them like I do lol.

• That's nice of u that u say that to her.

• I have blue eyes, so I like a girl with brown eyes as I think blue eyes and brown eyes compliment each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. Green are nice too, a lot rarer, but I still love blue more, I'm biased since its my favorite color in general as well :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blue eyes best

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are brown and I don't like it.
    Blue is my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the people that blend into a crowd, there for, brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Glad to see Brown eyes is getting a lot of votes. It actually brings tears to my eyes. I have brown eyes and I always thought blue eyes was considered superior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey eyes with dark hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I like brown eyes on a guy, and loathe blue. I just don't find it very pretty... I have hazel eyes which I love, because I can manipulate them to look green or brown or grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green and gray.

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually like Gary more than blue i don't know why Gary isn't becoming more likeable these days

• Green eyes I love them. It looks so beautiful. I like gray eyes too. I've got black eyes (true black not dark brown or anything) and would have been happier if I had green eyes of or something lighter.

1|0
    0|0
  • blue is so pretty

0|1
    0|0