Please rate my looks from 1-10. I think I'm having self-esteem problems.

As in the title - please rate my looks. And please don't judge me for asking this question, I hope it is fun for everyone who wants to participate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Solid 7. Great smile. Nothing to worry about. Keep in mind not everyone is going to like your look. Confidence can boost your score a couple points. Try not to get to worried about it. Focus on what and who you like. Worrying or being self concious won't improve anything - just hurt it so worrying or even thinking about it is of no use.

Good grooming, dress nice and smile will put your best foot forward. After that - forget about your looks and worry about what you are looking for.

What Guys Said 9

• you're pretty as fuck:P dime fosho

• You are the type I envision when I think of a UK school girl. I think you're at least very pretty. I'll go with 7.7/10

• In the picture your a good 7.5 for me, but I could see you in a nice evening dress and heels to show off those legs going up to a 8.5

• You have nothing to worry about. You are extremely pretty :)

• I normally don't answer these kinds of questions but I would give you an 8/10

• Quite good. 8/10. Maybe tan more.

• No pictures anywhere.

• 8.3-6 pretty face, nice figure, you have nothing to be self concious about

• 7.5 or 8/10

What Girls Said 2

• 7/10 you're really pretty! Just perhaps a little skinny, but hey, that's better than being the opposite.

• I think you're a 7.5. You are very pretty, I like your skin tone, I think your hair is pretty, you have beautiful eyes and smile, your face is angelic too. But I prefer girls who are a little more filled out. I think you look wonderful and you shouldn't change but for my personal taste this is my rating. Many guys like thinner girls. I know you asked for everyone's opinion so as a bi girl I say that this is my taste. You're lovely though for sure.