Do you really believe that everyone is physically beautiful?

^ says it all

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Sorry, I mean a lot of people are like, "Oh people are all beautiful, everyone has something good, beauty's in the eye of the beholder, etc." but let's be honest, some people are straight up UGLY. Looks aren't everything, and I'm sure they have a nice personality, but NO, not everyone is beautiful. In my opinion there's a pretty small percentage of people who actually are "beautiful", like there are plenty of nice-looking people, sure, but to me beautiful is sort of combined with personality? Haha, can't explain it.

What Guys Said 8

• No, not at all. Is there anyone out there who truly thinks that every one they've ever seen is physically beautiful?

• "beautiful" is a matter of opinion.

But for me, it breaks down something like this:

10% of women are *really* attractive.

60% of women are attractive.

20% of women are neutral for me.

10% turn me off.

• I'm going to go ahead and say that I think everyone CAN BE physically beautiful(for the sake of argument, I won't count people in accidents, mutations, disease, etc.) With enough work, I think people can mold the way they look to be attractive to whoever they want. I think the trick is to first know what people want, and then have the willpower to change your looks. None of it is necessary though, because there's bound to be someone who thinks you're hot.

• Oh, of course not.

• To me personally, absolutely not. Then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder, meaning its relative to the person. A horribly ugly person to me, may be a beautiful person to somebody else, even if it is their parents.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• No.

• dont thnk so because if not there wouldn't of be to much break-ups going on

What Girls Said 10

• No one is attractive to everyone, but there's bound to be at least one person out there for everyone.

• No, not to me. But I believe EVERYONE has at least one person that thinks they are attractive. Everyone has different taste. Everyone is different. I like tall guys with big hands. And anything other than that isn't my type. I can see when someone is attractive though and isn't my type. It just depends. Some people are ugly, but its like the saying one mans trash is another mans treasure.

• No, but I believe every person has at least one redeeming quality, whether it be physical or part of their personality.

• I do believe that everyone has that one physical feature that someone else is totally envious of. It may be eye color, hair, skin complexion etc. but it's something that's absolutely beautiful and everyone has something :)

• in the general scope of things, I think it's fair to say that there is indeed someone for everyone. the person you think is ugly may be viewed as beautiful to another.

• i think so but I think an ugly personality can make sum1 look ugly...beauty is every1s own opinion and while 1 guy might think sum gurl is da ugliest gurl, another might jux find her beautiful because she fits da qualities he likes...hope dis makes sense :)

• I don't believe everyone will find a person attractive, but their will be at least ONE person who finds you beautiful!

• No, hell no.

• In some sort of way, to some sort of person, yes.

• No, I'm ugly. There is my proof.