With short dresses and skirts, what underwear do you like to wear the best?

With short dresses and skirts, what underwear do you like to wear the best? Guys which panties would you like us to wear with short dresses and skirts?

• Bikini cut
  • Cheekies
  • Thong/ g string
  • None
  • I dont wear dresses/ skirts

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear what i normally wear... thongs or gstrings... the plan is to not show your undies no matter what undies you wear... so i don't see a reason to wear anything but what i normally do.

What Guys Said 7

• Either bikini cut or cheekies, plain white either way.

• No panties under mini you have me wrapped around your finger as long as I can have you wrapped around me

• Lace cheekies probably low rise

• i chose bikini cut for a girl to wear under her shirt skirts and mini dresses. but in reality i rather have her wear either the bikini cut underwear, thongs and g-strings... but i really prefer the thongs and the g-strings to be pretty tight on her private spot to show off its curve. but whats your take on that though?

• none... or the little gstring.. mmmmm

• No cheekies. Thongs only.

• as long as there not grannie panties who cares. there all hot. or none would be just fine too

What Girls Said 5

• I love to go commando and braless no matter I'm wearing a dress, a skirt with silky blouses, jeans, leggings. Love the freedom of not having underwear strings attached to my body.

• B - cute and sexy =)

• I prefer cheekies

• Lace cheekies

• I go to the city and to school so I just wear a pair of spandex or short length leggings underneath. Cleanliness comfort are provided and I don't have to worry about how I'm sitting or creeps looking up my skirt in the stairs. Honestly, but not related, it's annoying how women and girls have this creep problem but you never hear guys talk about it. No guy says that he can't have his underwear showing in public because of female creeps. The world is messed up.. Anyway, if you are at a non-formal party or something, go crazy. Except if you are at a pool party. I changed and while I was swimming some creeps went through my stuff and found my underwear and started sniffing it. Again. Weird double standard. Imagine a couple of girls going through some guys clothes, finding his boxers, and sniffing them.