What do guys thinks of "tramp stamps" ?

aka lower back tats.

turn off? turn on? don't care?

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly I think tats in general are nasty so id have to say turn off. but there's a reason its called "tramp stamp". cause theyre usually so small only someone in the middle of doing you from behind can get a close enough view of what it is to be able to appreciate it, which is why theyre called tramp stamps.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I like what Vince Vaughn said about lower back tattoos in 'Wedding Crashers':

"Might as well be a bulls-eye"

Honestly I don't mind them, I just might find the girl a bit sketchy as to how promiscuous she is. But I definitely don't find them "hot." If I had a choice, I like girls without them. You can't improve on the female form, it's perfect the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. Conservatism be damned -- tramp stamps are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the tatoo but I generaly don't care. on some girls I don't like them tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're sexy, but they do give me the signal of "hey, this girl has had a penis in her vagina or has at least wanted on in the past 2 weeks". It's mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its just as they say, tramp stamp. If a girl is going to get a tattoo on her lower back, then I'll usually assume she's a tramp and avoid her... or hit on her, depends on if I'm looking for an easy one night stand or not, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Soo you belive every girl that has one is easy? just curious lol

• Well I'm not going to say that every single girl with a tramp stamp is a tramp, but I, as well as most guys, do assume that most are. Meaning if I see a girl with a T.S. I will automatically think she's easy.

• I honestly don't mind. I'd lean toward 'like' rather than 'hate'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think it looks hot but does send a mixed messages just like tongue peircings lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmaooo I want bothhh! I just don't wanna come off trampy cause I'm not! lol its werid. they just happen to be two things I like - figures :-\

• I personally don't like them, just like piercings other than on the ears. But like others said, it really depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.