Am I unattractive? Or Am I just paranoid?

I know this question probably gets asked a lot on here and as an adult male, asking this question probably makes me look like a little b*** but I am almost 22, I'm about to graduate from a regular 4 year college and I have never even been on a date, kissed a girl etc. I am 5'5'' and faily skinny (135lb). Are women just repulsed by me? I am paranoid that I look like a little kid and women just look down on me like a dog. Is it just in my head?
http://oi61.tinypic.com/1z54588.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't find you ugly. But, every person has an opinion of what they find attractive. So, to same people, you probably are. But, you have to realize there's a lot more to a person/relationship than how a person looks (probably won't last very long, otherwise). So, maybe try, instead of focusing on whether women find you attractive, or not (trust me, you keep up with your hygiene, I guarantee there are women out there), focus on the things people can't see in photographs.

And, just remember, the women who do find you attractive could be nervous about making the first move, see you in Walmart and be uncomfortable about approaching a stranger, or could just not like your personality (not saying all, but just like physical attractiveness, certain personality traits are attractive to different people). So, just be the best you you can be, and not worry about it so much. Because, I promise you, there is at least one person out there who digs every part of you (at least enough to date you).

What Girls Said 4

• You're completely fine. You have nice eyes.
    Also, there are plenty of girls who like short guys and they themselves aren't necessarily short...

• You're paranoid.

Nice eyebrows by the way.

Just chill and don't worry about not having kissed a girl cause it will happen. You will find a girl, just be patient and keep your eyes open, cause there might already be a girl that likes you that you are simply overlooking at present... be patient, you'll be fine. You've nothing to worry about really.

• Its okay.. you just haven't met her yet. Good luck. Dont ever think that there's something wrong with u: )

• You're cute but you seem like you over think a lot and could be a bit clingy so really your personality might be what's putting women off or because you aren't the tallest guy out there it all has to do with preferences but no you aren't ugly

What Guys Said 0