What would you do, if they kick you out from a public swimming pool because of your two piece swimsuit?

Thirty-year-old Lisa Conn wore the American Apparel bikini but was harassed out of one pool by two male pool employees, went to another pool, and was kicked out for "inappropriate attire" because of her bikini model. Does it look like an underwear to you? What do you think?
http://i62.tinypic.com/2ailxfr.jpg
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...l-bikini-underwear.html

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I think it's verry odd if it dosent turn see through when wet I really can't see a problem, she's American so I'm sure she will sue somebody :p

• Wow! Ugh not that it matters her ass and boobs aren't basically showing in everyones face. Seriously damn this country and its insecurities. Parents are okay with their children playing games with decapitation and shooting, but the second something involving the natural act of sexual reproduction its like screaming FUCK YOU to their innocence. Total bullshit!

• her ass and boobs are covered, aren't they? Do girls have to wear a Xtian burka there?

• Small minded bigots fearing other small minded bigots. Where did it happen?

• I'm not really familiar with the small details of pool rules.
    But I don't think they have the right to do that, honestly.

• The bottoms appear underwear but not top.
    Employees are simply protecting their jobs from
    prudish bosses and over protecting parents/clients

She might consider a more private setting for this

• They have the right to make rules, to avoid the trouble likely to ensue if bikinis are allowed.

• Well I would accept it since I shouldn't be wearing a two piece XD

Thats pretty messed up though..

• Ha gayyy. If a dude gets butthurt over a chick in a bikini then the obviously love dick in they mouth

• Well it's an ugly swimsuit so that's likely why.

• there's a top and bottoms, i dont see the problem, life guards are a bunch of faggots

• Don't most girls wear two pieces anyways? Seems like this chick just had bad luck.

• After she left both male employees looked at each, one said "whew, that was close"... then both cocked their shoulders, turned and proceeded to sashay back to the bath house.

• nothing wrong with it life guards are a bunch of ass holes

• That's stupid. Most girls wear that sort of stuff anyway.

• lol.. pools with rules!!

• That's what I never understood, you can't wear what looks to be like underwear out in public, but aren't bikini's, underwear? (I mean, aren't they essentially the same thing?)

• Sue the a-holes for emotional distress and whatever else you can think of.

• This ain't the middle east we don't force our women to cover up

• I obviously wouldn't be happy but I'd also sue them.

What Girls Said 12

• Well I gotta admit the panties do in fact look a bit like panties, but I don't know throwing her out seems a bit too much. I've seen muslim girls go swimming long sweatpants, longsleeves and a headscarf and I'm assuming underwear underneath and non one said somethin there

• I would be a little pissed off because I have boyshorts and an appropriate bikini top that covers everything so I wouldn't see the point.

I can see where hers might've been a little revealing but it doesn't look OVERLY revealing so I think it's stupid.

Plus bikini's are basically underwear anyways so hers isn't any different

• I'd be fucking pissed. That's practically discrimination. It's a fucking pool. Lifeguards are faggots

• Get really mad and shit and sue

• Just because the bottoms are a nude color dose not mean it underwear Personally I have seen girls wearing much less. I would for sure bring it to a higher level of management!!

• I read about her! yeah that is sooo stupid it looks fine to me

• Nothing wrong with it

• Tbh it does kinda look like underwear but whose to say its not... they shouldn't be doing her like that how old are the workers?

• America is weird... Here everyone wears 2 pieces... Land of the free indeed.

• Unless it's a private swim club that specifically states in the rules "no bikinis" then it's wrong to kick her out.

I wonder if they would kick out a boy on swim team who is wearing a small tight speedo to practice?

• What the actual fuck? You are crazy over there! ... Im so happy I live in my country..

• The bottoms do kinda look like underwear and not a bathing suit. My thing is wear something that actually looks like a bathing suit.