Do u think this a cute dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would actually like it more if it wasn't cut out above the waste there but I do like it

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely. It's cute with some sexy thrown it. I like it a lot.

• It's super cute. Does it have like a cross bow in the back? Match it up with some black heels or flats and you are set. (:

• I like it.

• Yes, it is cute. My only problem with it is that random cut above the waist. Not a fan of those, though they seem to be the style nowadays.

• Very cuute :)

• I think it's cute.

• What will it be for?

What Girls Said 5

• I ordered the same one from this Asian shopping site and even though the measurements should have been fine for me, it was waaaaaay too revealing. My boobs are coming out on all sides and it's just too short. It's more like a shirt on me.
    So I don't know where you get from, but just saying in case you're not Asian and ordering from an Asian shopping site

• Page not found...

• Oh, I like the color, I just think that whoever is wearing that dress in the picture needs bigger boobs, or needs to tighten the upper part of the dress... it's too loose.

• I don't like the color, but the dress is cute! If it were with green, blue, purple, yellow, white , it's even better

• I love it.

• I don't like the color. If it was black and blue i would buy it.. maybe..