What do you think of my new hat?

I'm 19 and figure this is the best way to vocalize my thoughts, what do you think?

http://imgur.com/SovxvV9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• it's kind of stupid and whiny. but if you like it, good for you. you do you lol. i just personally would never wear that, or think its cool or attractive. and i feel like there are other ways to vocalize your thoughts without wearing a silly hat. but thats all you

• Kinda nice - in a way that it speaks the truth. =)

Not my style (don't like wearing things with stuff written on it - makes me thing that everyone's looking at it, trying to read it - my paranoia kicks in O. o)

• its nice :) i mean like it may be on a down note but its a good range of coulors and speaks a sort of internet phraze :) :) xxxx

• I think its a funny hat.

• I don't like baseball caps, especially ones that has very obvious writing on it...

• What's so bad about baseball caps? I can't stand those trucker/snapback hats, I'm not a cowboy, I don't like beanies, fedoras have been taken over by greasy neckbeards, and the last time I wore a turban I was arrested.

Granted, I have a few of my dads old newsboy caps, but baseball caps are the simple keep the sun out of your eyes hat.

• at least you look like you're trying. but whatever.

• I don't like it. It's so negative and miserable. Kind of whiny

• I love it, I want it

• why are you anonymous? I wanted to message you lol

• You can't on this site, but it is the best way to keep the independence of not having everything tied to your account.

• oh ok then

• Yep, I like it. Its so boring it's funny, reminds me of someone, who have just given up on humans.

• Very nice. I like

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like that style of BB caps... and I don't like the writing either lol.

• Kind of pretentious

• You have seen this generation, right?

• No, I think this generation, as well as the previous one is absolutely terrible, and for some reason we now care more about going left or right than we do about going forward. And if vocalizing that is pretentious, than so is every single piece of clothing that shares any sort of opinion whatsoever.

• ... goes to say your personality

• I came to this question expecting a trilby, and was consequently disappointed. So now you need to deliver, QA.

• Why would I go and buy a fedora? I may be a hopeless wow player but I shave my neck.

• Also, check out the Betapedia Tumblr blog... you'll get a kick out of it :D