GIRLS : Any tips to feel more comfortable in high heels?

It's my first time wearing heels at an event and they're kind of high but they're the only pair that looked good with my dress.

Do you have any tips so i don't feel pain? It hurts mostly in the top area right under the toes

Most Helpful Girl

• Rub some vaseline on your feet before wearing it. It make things glide perfectly and smoothly. Also, put your whole weight on the front of your feet rather than the back, that's the mistake most girls do. and... Take your sweet time when walking and if you have to sit, sit.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You need to break them in. Wear them for at least 10 minutes everyday leading up to the event. That's always what has worked for me. I've heard Dr. Scholes for women helps a lot but I don't use them.

• If you have a gel pad that will definitely help. If not fold up some tissue to put under the ball of your foot. You'll have to switch it out regularly though cause it might get sweaty:/ as for walking in them... it will just take practice. Also if you have any, put some baby powder on the ball of your foot.

• Gel Dr sholls inserts for heels do wonders