Do you think I am handsome or not? need ur opinion?

Hello everyone, I'm really stressed for a few days because of obsessions. I want you to be honest please. How many points out of 10 do you give me and how should what kind of changing I should make? Thank you.

Hello everyone, I'm really stressed for a few days because of my obsessions. I want you to be honest please. How many points out of 10 do you give me and what kind of changing I should make? Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• My tip: you'd probably look better if you didn't worry, obsess and try so hard. Overall, yes, you do look attractive yet I can see tension that may take away some "points". I'd say focus on your developing your strong points in your personality because it's what truly stands out opposed to looks.

• Also to be completely honest, you aren't the guy I'd typically go for no matter how attractive you look. you look a bit mysterious opposed to straight forward which I'm usually more attracted to the straight forward guys.

• thank you for all your recommendation, all of them are so valuable advice for me.

• Awe you're welcome!

What Girls Said 9

• yup. you look really sweet and nice. and warm. and charming.

• Your beard definitely ups your charm. I give you a 9, partly because you look like Joel from The Last of Us :D

• Upload or link a bigger pic of yourself please.

• can't u see me? in my profile?

• Awww. You have a nice beard, and good eyes, and a cute nose. I think you should be confident about yourself. 'They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but the most empowering thing I've found is that I am the beholder.'

Every girl has their preference in men. I like black guys. But I can see another woman falling for you. You have some good features :)

• it's so kind of you. you really make me happy but I think I have to change smthg in my face or as hairstyle

• 10. very handsome!!!

• Extremely attractive)

• You are attractive in your own way. Have self confidence not arrogance. Be proud not boastful. Then you will see ur attractiveness just like everyone else. Ur a 10++++++!!!

• That's very thoughtful of you. thank you

• I would give you 8 and leave the other 2 to your personality!
    Actually 9 because you seem like you are a kind person..

• thank you for ur opinion :)

• yes you are very cute:)

• 11 and I'm not just saying that... you're like really attractive.

• thank you but I really dont like my face, don't know why

• We all have those days when we don't feel attractive. It's okay!

What Guys Said 2

• Shave your beard, and mustache...
    Puck your eyebrows...
    Then you'd be great man

• pluck my eyebrows? never heard that why do u think so?

• Please don't pluck your eyebrows or shave your beard. It looks less manly when gusy do that; at least in my opinion.

• Every girl has different preference really... it's up to you.

• come on man, im a guy and I can even tell you that you are like a 9 or 10, its guys like you who make guys like me feel like a fucking 1 lol

• Thank you, that's very nice of you bro.

• no bother bro