What shade of nail polish should I buy?

I'm going to a party in a week, and I was thinking sky blue nail varnish to go with my clothes, but I noticed the shop had several types, so main question here is, should I buy the glittery blue, which looks fabulous BTW, despite deviating from the original plan, or stick with my first choice.
Just wondering:p

Most Helpful Girl

• So your clothes are blue as well? Its a bit mix-match, maybe orange or hot pink. That's just my opinion but as long the colour is not the same shade as your clothes, go for it,

What Guys Said 3

• If you can afford it buy both! Then you can match the sky blue to your outfit and have the cute glittery one for later (: If not then just go with the glitter because it's more fun

• Does the glittery blue actually have glitter? If so, don't buy that. Buy another one.

• try green.. i hate black its like some kind of witch to me

What Girls Said 1

• If you can, buy both. You can have one nail be sparkly. But all sparkly is nice too. Go with the one which suits your skin color best.