Is it a turn on when a girl wears makeup?

Why or why not is it a turn on?

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys say they like girls with no makeup on, but actually mean that they like it when the girl wears natural make-up. When I go out with my boyfriend, I wear really natural eye makeup and it looks like I have very little or none on, even though I have a full face of makeup on. When I'm out with girlfriends though, I play with fun colors etc. Save the extreme makeup for hanging out with girls, and do natural make up looks when out on dates/with guys.

What Guys Said 11

• I like it when they do the smokey eyes and maybe a semi strong red or pink lipstick. That's all I need to be turned on, anymore is too much for me.

I find the smokey eyes to be a turn on because it makes her look more desirable to me and more like she's a wild card whose full of life and suprise. Like she's exotically dangerous or something lol.

• Not necessarily a turn on but it's certainly not a turn off either unless she just doesn't know what she's doing. A girl with nicely done makeup can be very attractive.

• Not a turn on or turn off considering it's like a routinely thing for most women. It's only a turn on when a girl can look good without make up.

• I dunno. I personally love seeing girls with natural faces, though I don't hate on girls using makeup.

So I makeup is neither a turn on or a turn off for me. It's just... there.

• Uh nope, unless its like she never wears make up and is doing it for you haha!

• not a big fan of lots of makeup or lip stick. My girl wears just enough if any and I love it. Natural beauty is there... don't cover it up.

• It looks nice when you wear the right amount (which is not a lot for most people), but its fake and a turn-off when you wear too much.

• Not a turn off unless you are going to compete with Joker (Batman-Dark night)

• just a little bit...

• Makeup is a huge turn-off to me. I prefer all-natural.

• good for pictures so to masturbate but not for relationship, some may throw stones at this but that's the truth

What Girls Said 1

• A Little makeup is good to enhanc what you have... If you put to much of it on it makes it look like your face needs a bath...