Coconut hair treatment. Would it work on wet hair to?

I don't know if u can ask these types of questions on here but oh we'll lol. I came across a coconut oil hair treatment. is it ok if I apply it to my hair when my hair is wet? My hair is super curly and dry. I don't think I will be able to apply it evenly when my hair is dry. So does it still work if hair is wet?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should do it when it's damp but not wet and leave it for an hour or two. Although I used the coconut hair treatment and I don't really like it... It makes my hair look really greasy even though it doesn't feel like it... My advice: USE BANANAS AND HONEY. Get your hair wet and leave it in for 25-30 minutes and then rinse it out and shampoo. It feels soooo much better and smells nicer than using coconut oil in my opinion.

Just make sure you puree the banana REALLY WELL. Or else you'll get chunks of banana in your hair ^^'

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0