Megan Fox : Do you think she's had plastic surgery?

Megan Fox was the bomb from 2003-2007 (See Pics in the Article) but I've found her not as hot anymore. I can't tell if its aging or plastic surgery or both. What do you think?

Also - which year picture here is the best looking?
Worst Looking?

www.celebitchy.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• I was thinking the same thing the other day - why do these gorgeous celebrities start playing around with their face! She's way too young to be even contemplating that. She had her cheeks and lips done- she has that duck look that I can't stand. There is so much pressure in that industry though, it's sick. I had a huge girl crush on her until she opened her mouth and realized she was so annoying and dumb as a stump. Although I really wasn't interested in her conversation skills anyway;)

• Yes... must keep... her... mouth... occupied... at all times. ;-)

Most celebs aren't as personally interesting as they are something to look at. There are some though that would be fun to hang out with.

I like the down to earth ones (at least my perception of them) :
      Minnie Driver, Jen Aniston, Jessica Beal, etc
      Matt Damon, Vince Vaughn, Timberlake etc.

• And let's not forget that delightful little skank Miley Cyrus...

• Good Call!

What Girls Said 11

• Dont know dont care... she's white, thus she won't age well, she's gonna get uglier... quick, its all down hill from here... weeee

• I think she has matured and also had a few things done to enhance her looks. Definitely fillers and Botox, but not sure about whether she's had any invasive surgeries on her face or if she just lost the baby fat! Either way, she looks best in 2012, so kudos to her doc :)

• I have to go with the pics in 2007 and 2008. She looks cartoonish to me in 2012.

• For whatever reason her skin doesn't look soft in the 07-08 pics like it does in 12. But, after scrolling down I think she also looks good in 2009!

• Best - 2007
    Worst - 2012

It's already a known fact she had done surgery to herself like most celebrity. I see a nose job and a lot of botox.

Who cares she's still hot. I used to dislike her, now she has grown on me. But I've seen better looking women.

• so gorgeous in 2007. she's had work done... terrible work :/

• Eh I mean it looks like she might have had a nose job between 2005 and 2012 but overall it kinda just looks like she's aging poorly. Maybe too many Botox injections. Growing up in a wealthy ski town community, you see a LOT of people who should've stopped getting Botox a long time a go.

• Yes, first thing I thought with recent pic was botox. Her lips are way overdone. Its too bad. Her early transformers work was amazing. At least we have that on Blu Ray to enjoy for years to come.

• Yes, she looks plastic these days.

• Yes she definitely has and it's a shame she was absolutely gorgeous she didn't need to change

• Yes she's had plastic surgery.

• I don't care about Megan Fox. I mean, she's hot but she just sucks at acting.

• Yes she obviously did. I liked her natural look much much better but she is still one of the hottest hunan beings.

• It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's obvious that she's full of plastic now. That big of a change doesn't just happen with age.

Best looking: 2005, she was still hot.
    Worst looking: 2012, does not look good at all..

• I think Megan is still hot. She may have had plastic usury idk. She looks relatively the same to me though. Just lighter skin color.