Guys AND girls - how much do you groom your body?

This question is both for men and women. How much do you groom your body? So this is things like sunbeds, shaving, waxing (and where and how often). Also, if you feel comfortable and able to answer, why? I'm just curious to see what folks say :) xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I get my eyebrows waxed every three weeks, Brazilian wax once a month, I shave my legs and underarms every second day and I do it cause it makes me feel fresh and clean and tidy:)

What Guys Said 4

• i shave when i need too, so like special events, dates, etc.

• I don't touch any of the hair on my body except head and facial. I think as a man you should bear your body hair with manly pride, the only reason I shave my face is for certain styles or a job interview.

• I shave my dick hair when they get taller and it makes me feel comfortable and clean

• More than my wife. But its relative, because she does not do much... and I hate it.

What Girls Said 3

• I shave my armpits, legs, and pussy. Armpits and legs because they become unsightly. Pussy because it feels better that way.

• Only thing i shave is my armpits and thats every time i shower

• I want to get electrolysis on all my hair so I don't have to shave. I hate shaving!