Is it easier to wear heals when you are skinny?

Weird question, but I've noticed that the girls who wear and like heals the most are usually skinny/tiny girls. What do you think?

• Yes
    69% (11)100% (2)72% (13)Vote
  • No
    31% (5)0% (0)28% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well when you consider the physics behind it, heels put more pressure per square inch on your feet. If you are a fat chick that pressure is way stronger than for a skinny girl. So two girls who are 5'4" except one is 110lbs and the other is 150lbs, the second girl will feel more pressure on her feet.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Pretty much. I don't think you need to be skinny to wear heels, but if you're big you're not going to be comfortable in 6-7 inch stilettos.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Not necessarily. I hate heels and I'm unable to walk in them. I've been trying on and off for years without succeeding at all. And I'm thin, so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are such a pain either way. But if you weigh less, then there's less weight to put on the balls of your feet and that might help a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it makes sense...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it makes a difference your size I see big girls wearing heels nothing wrong with it either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like to wear heels but it doesn't make it any easier because I'm skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm skinny and I hate walking in high heels. It's not easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Weight distribution. Wear wedges but not if you are walking far if you are overweight.

0|0
    0|0