Guys, what look is more appreciated?

what do guys prefer:
sporty
slutty
fancy/formal
casual
country
or something different

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my opinion on exactly how I look at girls.

Slutty = slutty. I pass on them every time. Why would I want to get with a girl that has got with loads of guys and would probably cheat as well in a relationship?
    (If I'm in a relationship with a girl though she can be a slut with and around me as much as she likes, it would be sexy as long as it's just for me.)

I find athletic/sporty girls to be very attractive (probably my favourite) but they should also be quite casual and dress up a bit for particular occasions.

Something different, unique, individual is a good one too. Anything that makes the girl stand out from the rest would catch my eye instantly.

I also like quiet girls who like to be hands on and touch you quite a bit. They definitely make the best lovers and aren't argumentative and know how to show their affection to you.

What Guys Said 7

• A sporty girl who is fancy and formal around family, casual with me , a slut in bed with a country accent. I would love her forever!

• classy... ... ...

• I would say fancy/formal is more appreciated in general

• Slutty, casual and sporty. I do find it attractive when girls wear basketball shoes, shorts, and sleeves.

• i appreciate a girl who is not afraid of her appearance. one who will were a bland grey sweater for a date. one who takes care of her body but doesn't go overboard with it. a sweet sensitive understanding woman is the one for me.

• Casual/traditional

• Anything from casual to fancy depending.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably slutty