What would guys like a girl to wear on a first date? Jeans and a nice top or a dress with heels?

Guys, What would you like a girl to wear on a first date? Jeans and a nice top or a dress with heels? And guys please answer this question with the idea of if I had it my way I would like the girl I am going on a first date with to wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it depends on where you're going and what type of guy you're dating. I dress to kill and surprise my dates with the most romantic locations, and because I like my date to hold some class, I'd usually tell her in advance what the dress code will be.

If your date says he'd surprise you as far as location goes, then, the questions is, is he the type who overdresses for the occasion, or is he a casual dresser guy who goes to bar/club with untucked shirt and jeans? If he's the latter, then a casual dress for you would suffice.

Have fun! :D

• "I'd usually tell her in advance what the dress code will be. " which may be casual, maybe something else. My first dates fun usually started to kick in during the night after the event. ^ ^

What Guys Said 2

• Dress casual, with a proud sense or who you are. I want to know I'm dating woman who is comfortable with herself. And we're probably going to go somewhere where I can get to know you.

• I agree, whenever my girlfriend would wear a dress, I felt out of place and under dressed.

And, believe me, that is one hell of a mood killer.

What Girls Said 1

• Jeans and a nice top for sure. Wearing a dress would be too formal and make me feel like we couldn't have as much fun. I would want to be casual and comfortable. First dates are already uncomfortable as is!