Can you hold your stomach in if you are pregnant (Early Stages)?

A friend told me that my face looks swollen and that I gain weight really quick. I'm not fat, just thicker than before so I'm like avg, medium built, not chubby and also thinking I may be pregnant but I sucked in my stomach and it went all the way end cause I got a little stomach on me but not if I was pregnant could I do that? or could and it would hurt? I mean if I am, i;m in the really early stages then cause my stomach is not hard anywhere. its soft

Lmao!

Most Helpful Guy

• By a horse deeplove55?

• Lol!

• Oh she knows me....she knows us all. The whole town too. Know what a "town bike" is?

• Lol! This is crackin me up.

What Guys Said 4

• I am the horse she rode in on!

• Stop drinking liquor and you'll be fine.

• lol @ 55. Right on dude!

• I agree with the town bike statment.

That she is mate!

What Girls Said 1

• Deeplove! I knew it yo! Yeah, you can stick it in in the early stages and look flat but not for long. You're gonna get bigger.

• How did you know I was deeplove? I'm anonymous on here

• She's confusing me with some other horse that she rode in on! And who's to say I'm actually "male"

• Oh its cool girl and no I'm not pregnant. I didn't think I really was. just speculating but no my boyfriend I was thinkin maybe but no. I'm thru dating. In a relationship now.