Girls - do you think I am attractive? (opinion)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say before, that I really do think that things like a good personality and high confidence does make a difference in how attractive you are, but in my opinion first impressions do count , and i honestly sometimes feel insecure about my looks, but never knew if i look good or not because its mostly guys who compliment girls on their looks or hit on them, not the opposite which means most guys dont know where they are on "the beauty scale". and I've always wanted an objective opinion, so id like it if you gave your opinion and what i could do to improve, thanks =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah) very attractive) may be change hair style, your hair hides your eyes

What Girls Said 6

• yes you look good

• i could go on about how good looking you are but lets just keep this simple: I would look twice if i saw you walking past on the streets!
    Have you seen yourself in the mirror?

• You are very attractive. Seriously you don't need to be insecure have you looked in a mirror your gorgeous.

• Sorry, not doing it for me, beards/ mustaches are such turn offs for me... but if you shaved then I think so, I definitely like your eyes

• You have a really nice bone structure ;)

• You're very handsome! You dont need to feel insecure (:

What Guys Said 0