Girls, what should I wear on the first day of school?

i know school doesn't start for a while but i don't know what i should wear for my first day of school cuz i want to impress a boy i have a crush on. so, what should i wear on the first day of school?

Most Helpful Girl

• Season is it? If it's summer then maybe a cute skater skirt with a crop top (not so short that it shows your stomach) and a pair of trendy vans or converse. If its winter, try a sexy knitted top (Im in love with them at the moment) and grab your favourite ripped skinny jeans or leggings. Just go to your wardrobe and match and swap things around and see what suits and looks good on you!

goodluck!

What Guys Said 3

• shortest skirt you have. and a top with lots of cleavage. i know how teenage boys think.

• not a girl but you should do something simple that doesn't scream "im a whore" like id stay away from skimpy croptops and shit but hey im old fashioned and im a dude what do i know?

• Wow, you are really planning! And looking forward to going back!

What Girls Said 1

• Just something cool but not too much. Casual dress? Jeans and cool shirt?

I like to add something special to the outfot so that, and I will be remembered. Like a lollipop necklace or something sparkly