Do guys care about push up bras?

Do guys care about push up bras? Like taking b cups to c cups, would that be considered false advertisement? Or could you not careless? I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is false advertisement what I care more about is to know if you're putting the bra on because you just wanna look more special for an occasion or because you are insecure and not happy with your natural look. If you just wanna have some fun, great; if you're insecure, I am not happy with that.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be concerned she would generally be insecure and dishonest.

• A beautiful cleavage beats all false advertising!!

• Bras are just add-on's, if you want to ask me what's the best lingerie, I'd say none of it.

• I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 1

• I asked my guy friend the same thing and he said push up bras were like potato chip bags. You buy one thinking you're getting a whole bag, but half of it when opened is air. Kinda disappointing. But that being said, I think guys will just appreciate even seeing your breasts in general and will love them any way they come. If you feel confident and sexy in a push up bra, then rock it!