Do you rank or just categorize people based on looks?

When you meet new people do you rank them on a scale (relatively to others) or do you just categorize attractive/not attractive?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like a flowchart.
    Input>=6? - no -> next input.
    yes
    Look again.
    Input>=7 - no -> Not bad. Smile at her.
    yes
    Input>=8 - no -> Damn cutie, you look good. Look for eye contact.
    yes
    Input=10? -no -> Go talk to her
    yes
    You're drunk. Don't be silly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• In my head within the first 2 seconds I already know if I have them attractive or not. I don't think I've ever rated a girl on a scale, maybe compared I guess, but never like 1-10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably just categorize as attractive or not attractive, not really anything more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I categorize everybody based on pretty much everything including intelligence, poise, confidence, competence, initiative, looks, and charisma to name a few. That doesn't mean that looks are the only thing I judge people on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use the binary system.

0 is no
    1 is yes

0|0
    0|0
  • People are mainly popular because their just fuckable

0|1
    0|0
  • Your suppose to rank a person on them not their looks mainly how they act if they are good or bad if they are mean or nice type of stuff not on how they look on a scale 1-10 cause it is not right or fair just like if you are trying to get a job if it was based on looks no one would have jobs mainly cause people think differently on other peoples looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i dont compare.. i think i have my own opinion on what i think is attractive or not.. i don think other people influence me on that//

0|0
    0|0
  • none, i just categorise whether i like or dont like their personalities

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 categories:

Beautiful
    Hot
    Alright
    Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I rank people by personality. They can own the most hideous or gorgeous face/body and be at the top/bottom of my list. Looks don't hold as much weight as personality on my scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I'm pretty good at it to, because it's not just about look. What clothes are they wearing? Is it designer or is it something else? How well groomed are they? If they aren't wearing expensive clothing but they're well groomed, it can be because of socio-economic factors, but it also show they take pride in their importance.

Body language can also put off a strong signal as well as tone and how someone speaks. I take it all in and create a judgement right away. It usually takes under a minute and I'm only wrong about 5% of the time.

0|0
    0|0