What kind of panties do you prefer on a girls, guys? And what kind do you prefer to wear girls?

What kind of panties turn you on that a girl wears and what kinds turn you off? What kind do you prefer to wear girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're gonna find that it varies a lot between different guys. Some will say none, some boyshorts, some thongs, some this, some that. Probably easiest to find out by talking to your beau about it.

Personally my preference is silky or soft, especially in black. But I also like the ones with the ruffle on the back, rhumba I think. Or a shimapan, the blue/white striped panties.
    I'm alright with just white cotton, or the thong style ones that are high above the leg.

It's ultimately up to the guy and you. But for intimates try black/red. White/pink on certain occasions.

What Guys Said 7

• I actually prefer panties to be off on the floor or the bottom corner of the bed. . .

• Cheekies or boyshorts

• Lacy thongs. Anything Lacy!

• Pink w black lace always look good. Red, black. Anything lacey and more lingerie like.

• THE CAPITALS MAKE THIS LOOK SO AGGRESSIVE

• Boy shorts that let you see her cheeks... Mmmm. but no high water granny panties

• No panties is the best panties.

What Girls Said 1

• Boy legs.. But if your trying to get it on with a guy thats when you whip out your lacey attire