Ever looked up an old crush on Myspace/FB only to see how they've changed and was glad you never hooked up?

So I recently looked up this old crush of mine on Myspace who I haven't seen or spoken to in about 4 years. She looks just as gorgeous as she ever did but everything else about her is so different, and in a way that wold make me want to drill a hole through my brain if I had to talk to her for five minutes. I am so glad we never hooked up because I probably would have had to shoot her at some point.

Tell your similar stories.

Most Helpful Girl

• totally!

I used to be together with this guy for a while and it wasn't very good..

ended after a year and a bit...and although we had a bad break up I was heartbroken..

but I recently found him on one of these social sites and oh am I glad I have nothing more to do with him..now that sounds really nasty..but it is just how I feel.

I also actually feel stupid for ever having been with him in the first place..but you get older and you learn...:-)

What Girls Said 3

• i did see my old high school crush online who dated a cheerleader and never gave me the time of day and at first I was like haha, you're single. then I remembered giving him a fortune cookie with the fortune "someone you love will betray you" in home ec class and I felt bad for that and kinda felt sorry for him.

• I AGREED WIT DE GIRL BELOW ME LIK DAM THERE THIZ GIRL I RECENTLY LEFTED...N EVER TIME I C HER PIC I BE LIK DAM SHE IZ SOOO MOTHER FUCKING BEAUTIFUL BUT SHE GOT SUM UGLYNESS IN HER...BUT WHEN I C HER FACE 2 FACE N KISS HER I BE LIK DAM THIZ IZ 1 UGLY FUCKING BITCH LIK WTF IZ WRONG WIT ME...EVEN HER CUZZING TOLD ME HOW CAN You LIK HER...DE ONLY THING DAT LOOKZ GOOD ON HER IZ HER BOOBZ LMFAO...

• I have a crush on this guy, every time I see his pic on the net I don't understand why I am crushing on him, even my friends give him a 2/10 (thats mean)! I still love crushing on him though..thats crazy! When I see him I don't know why I'm crushing on him, when he speaks I don't understand why, his voice irritates me...when I'm apart from him I crush on him like mad! I don't have a guy in my life at the mo maybe that's why lol!

What Guys Said 0