Lipgloss, lipstick, chapstick

Do you (girls and guys) prefer the glossy, wet look of lipgloss, chalkyish look of lipstick, or natural look of chapstick?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lipstick when the occasion warrants it, otherwise, natural.

• Did you watch daisy of love, there were some guys on their that wore more makeup than her, and she already wears a ton, we call those guys, scene/emo

• Might be likened to Obscenemo? ; - )

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I love lip gloss. I am like addicted to it, but if I were to go on a date with a guy, I would just wear chapstick because I think it would be really gross to kiss a guy with lipgloss on. And what guy wants to ingest a cosmetic product while making out with his girlfriend?

• lip stain is my favorite.

• Chapstick most of the time, lipstick for certain occasions.

• CHAPSTICK

• Haha yea same here I love chapstick, I ALWAYS have it with me and I have it in every corner of my room for east access. I was just curiosu what everyone else thought.

:]

• Me too! its so great! especially the skittles kind =)

• I haven't tried that, I usually don't go for flavored chapstick. I love love love burt's bees, its so amazing

• depends on my mood.

most times I like dealing with lip balm

because its easy to put on and you just go.

but if I'm going out I might put on a little lip gloss

not the super gloopy ones though

and I don't wear lip stick

• Chapstick all he way, I'm addicted.

• Definitely chapstick... you know since it leaves my lips so soft and kissable haha but sometimes lipgloss is a necessity to add that extra shine :)

• Cherry flavoured chapstick...is the best.

• I can't stand lip gloss, I prefer chapstick! Its not all oily and its good for your lips!

• chapstick