Do guys know what a girl does for a "natural look"?

I ask because I'm curious how you think girls normal look. Pictures would probably be the best way to describe it.

Btw, a "natural look" doesn't have noticeable eye liner, no eye shadow, and no blush. Maybe there will be contouring
And the question is, do you know what a girl does for a natural look, not what is a truly 100% natural look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I have a pretty natural look going on today so I'll tell you what I'm wearing.

So first I'm wearing my primer obviously
    Then my concealer, this is obviously for any blemishes and marks or even just colour adjusting.
    Foundation, this is where you need to make sure not to put too much on. I just spread some on my face with my hands, blend it well.
    I'm also wearing translucent powder to set my makeup, always do this, it'll make your face look more natural.
    I have a light beige eyeshadow on my eyelid and up to my brow.
    I filled in my eyebrows and made them all nice with this goopey stuff I got from sephora (I don't know the name its like clear mascara tbh)
    To make my eyelashes look longer and darker and also make my eyes look larger, I put on a thin line of eyeliner on the top outer edge (does that explain it well?)
    Then I did my mascara routine.
    I also used a pink blush.

It looks pretty natural so try it

What Guys Said 8

• Make up is unnecessary and a bit misleading. If a guy is used to seeing a girl with makeup, when he finally sees her without, he'll be shocked! I encourage most of my female friends to go without makeup, and the only ones who make fun of them are OTHER girls! Guys don't care about that stuff :3

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Makeup+1.png

The most natural look is no makeup at all. However, your update is reasonable. I don't like what messes with the color scheme of the face, and what makes the eyelashes noticably thicker than they already are. It looks creepy.

• Yep, but to be honest what you just described as a natural look with the eyelashes is considered medium to heavy makeup. It's not actually "natural" at all.

• if she is a pornstar, then that makeup is not "natural" at all, dude. She wears the smokey eye and probably falsies too.

• On the subject of pornstars and makeup, prostitution and makeup-use has been closely tied together since at least the Ancient Roman era.

• 1|0
    • Yep, that was sort of the point of the question.

• Powder should never be seen. It is used to set the makeup so it doesn't become flaky over time to fast. The base should match the original skin tone to blend in for a seamless look and hide blemishes. Bronzer and blush that you are referring to are not apart of the natural look.

• I guess I do not know what a girl does for a natural look.

• www.eatsummore.com/.../img_4809_640_480.jpg

I still think she pretty :)

• You can't really find pictures of natural women since the internet is flooded with photoshopped images or women in make up. I personally prefer a woman who does the minimum to make herself "presentable".

• No make-up, no hair products, no hair dye, no piercings, no tattoos. T-shirt, *and I mean a normal T-shirt, not some really low cut thing with your tits hanging out) and jeans. (loose comfortable jeans, not skinny jeans)

• This... Haha.

• Except in the higher court system and among the rich. The bold style was out, but a natural look achieved with poweders, was a very in thing.

• All you have to do is wear no underwear (bra and panties) to get a natural look. And maybe wear a cleavage showing shirt and a short skirt that barley covers any further than your panties would.

• Any makeup at all is a deal breaker for me.

What Girls Said 4

• 7|1
    • Right? It's just like buying lotion. The more expensive it is, the more things it can do. Make up is kind of a hygiene thing, just like shaving is for guys. While it doesn't really effect your health, it still goes under that category.

• Similar but not entirely true, stubble really can make you look silly, and also, my girlfriend does not like the prickly feel, so whenever I meet up with her I shave my face prior.

• A TRUE "Natural Look" is NO make up at all.
    There is a "Natural Look" that does use makeup, which is colors that slightly enhance your lips, eye lashes, cheekbones, highlights & lowlights on your face and gives you a glow.
    Makeup should be used appropriately anyway not too much or colors that do NOT look good on you.
    Make up does wonders to some girl like for real it will make a girl who is a 4 look like an 8 lol not to be mean but it's true.

• lol this just proves that when guys say "I like a natural girl", they don't know what they're talking about. Also, that guys should learn more about girls lol A real natural girl is her face when she just woke up. Nobody wants to see that kind of face running around. You wouldn't even GLANCE at her. So don't tell me you like "natural" girls. Your "natural" is not natural.

• Don't act like you speak for all men. :)

• and how did you meet your gf? when she was not wearing makeup or when she was wearing natural makeup, you just didn't know she was wearing makeup. And naturally red lips and rosy cheeks? You sure she's really not wearing makeup? Because those two can easily be created subtly using makeup and guys wouldn't even notice that it's makeup.

• My lips aren't nice and red, but I do have rosy cheeks. It's worth noting though that is more splotchy red :/ and not something that looks nice.

• 0|0