Guys and girls would you change your appearance in order to attract people from the opposite sex?

Would you change it, even if you hate it or would you rather remain as you like no matter if you're attractive to the opposite sex or not.

Personally i don't give a shit if i'm atractive to the opposite sex as long as i like the way i am.

What about you? Hope you won't let me down!

• Yes, if i was supposed to be attractive i'd change it
  • No, i like the way i am and i won't change it no matter the reason

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's most important for the person him/herself to feel comfortable with how he/she looks than for just others to. Looking the way you don't like will keep you unhappy even if you get attention from others. Guaranteed.

What Girls Said 12

• To attract the opposite sex? No I'm successful with my appearance now.

But for personal reasons and self satisfaction I would change a few things.

• What do you mean about changing your appearance? If it's plastic surgery and the likes, then no, but if it's clothing and hairstyles, I think it's safe to say everyone does it to some extent.

• I wouldn't dare change my appearance to get anyone's approval lol. If they don't like it then,

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../ohwell.png

• It depends on what the change was. I'm not going to change the way I dress or dye my hair just so guys will like me, but if it's something insignificant like painting my nails a certain color than sure.

• No. I'm very happy with the way I look. And if guys don't like my appearance, then too bad lol.

• Nope. I'm pretty content with my looks.
    Take it or leave it sort of an attitude

• No I won't. i accept my look and i dont want any changes

• Nah I wouldn't I'm pretty happy with how I dress/look. I don't need to impress anyone but my self :)

• Nah... too much work.

• Its always good to change things up from time to time.. u don't always wanna look the same bring way everyday do u? Change is good.

• only if you wish to do it... not because your bf/gf told you

• I would change my appearance but the reason is not to attract opposite sex.

• I'm a really self conscious girl and i have a very low self esteem, I already want to change so much about myself I definitely would if it made me more attractive

What Guys Said 7

• I'm basically an 'unattractive' man, so I try to compensate for my natural bad looks by grooming and presenting myself in a pleasing way. The only way I could 'change' by appearance is by going for plastic surgery, and never in a million years would I do that to attract women (or for any other reason).

• This question doesn't make sense because we've already learned to dress ways to attracted particular people and have learned to like it along the way. It seems like you're really trying to ask some hidden question that I haven't figured out.

• I mean it isn't like we like our clothes and style randomly. They are billboards for advertising our likes, interests, and personality.

• I'm unattractive so I would change my appearance in a heartbeat if it meant I would become attractive to women

• Not really. I use my own swagger.

• My look doesn't do me any favors but I probably wouldn't change it especially if I hated it

• Depending on the change. If it just means dressing nicer or being in better shape, then sure. If it means getting tattoo's, ear rings. ear gauge or anything of that nature.. hell no. I'm not going to change who I am as a person and I'm not going to do some drastic change... like growing my hair out.. lots of girls always tell me to grow my hair out but I like having a shaved head and I'm not going to grow my hair out just because a girl likes it...

So, if it's a change that I'd actually consider on my own then yeah, if it's a change that I would never do on my own.. then no.

• It depends on what change you are talking about. Losing weight for example sure. Getting major surgery to look like someone else, no.

• would you lose weight to feel better with yourself or to be more attractive to women?

• Honestly I would be more motivated to lose weight in order to be attractive, than to feel better. A lot of that probably has a lot to do with the fact I already feel great.

• ewww that;s bad if you do it to be attractive