Which girl is more attractive? (GUYS especially!)

In my profile, there are 2 girls, I just wanted to know from a male perspective, which you found more attractive, the girl on the left or the one on the right? Reasons would also be appreciated! And I will tell you why I;m asking too, the reason pretty interesting, its to do with how the two girls relate to each other! Thanks xxx

Forgot to add, the picture is the one on the bottom of my profile page!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for starters there are very few differences that are shown by the picture. Both have similar hair and facial structure. The smiles are both nice, although one is mouth closed and the other open. The girl on the right has her front showing, so there's the cleavage factor. She also seems to have an eyebrow ring, which is a factor (positive factor in my opinion).

I maintain that the pictures aren't nearly encompassing enough to make a fair choice, but I would say the one on the left is my preference. I like her smile more.

What Guys Said 2

• Both are gorgeous, but if I have to choose, I'll say the one on the right. This may not be fair as I gravitate toward her because of her smile, and the woman on the left is at a disadvantage as she's not smiling as broadly..

• both are certainly cute. I'm more suaded by the one on the right, mainly because of that smile. I do like the skin tone of the left girl though. its hard to decide. I'm gonna go with the right one

What Girls Said 6

• Are you guys sisters? You look alike and I would say you're both very attractive, equally so.

• The one on the right seems more innocent than the one left. Both look so similar, like identical kinda. The left one is more outgoing and out there, and the one on the right is more closed off and quiet may b?

• the girl on the left is cuter..they look the same..but the one on the right is like a trashy version.

• both look similiar

but I guess the girl on the right.

• I think they are equally attractive.

• uhm well I'm not a girl. but the pictures look identical. well the girls in the picture are. but if I have to say which is prettier, I would go for the left picture becuase she seems to have an innocent and cutish look and even younger.