Ladies honest opinion please?

Would you say I'm attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel for you man. You ask these questions over and over. I'm really not sure what answer it is you're seeking. You have to love and believe in yourself before anything or anyone. You can't expect to find a girlfriend to love you and care about you or whatever if you aren't loving and caring towards yourself first. There's always room for self improvement. You have to remove yourself out of that mind set or it can very well become true for you and you may not ever find a girlfriend.

• Honestly what I'm looking for is a girl to actually say I'm attractive not average or rate me a 5 or lower cause that just dumps even more on my self esteem issue

• so you're saying no girl has ever called you attractive?

• Yes every girl I have been around its either been ugly or repulsive

What Girls Said 20

• Lose the phone since it's taken up half of your face, and take a better picture, and we'll likely see a nicer looking guy. You look fine though, but seriously I can't see your face.

• Don't ask such questions... They're mean towards yourself. How is anyone going to respect you if you don't respect yourself?

• You're ok.

Why do you have such long fingernails on your right hand? Do you play acoustic guitar or is it for something else?

• Terrible category to put this under.

Not ugly at all.

• Why would you say you're ugly? That's not really an attitude you wanna have... I think you're fine, average :)

• The problem is your attitude, not your looks.

• You're a solid 10

• I don't know. I have to know you first before I can tell that.

• Can't see your whole face but you have pretty hands

• Nah I think your cute xx

• Is there a better picture?
    Dayumm... you look really good tbh and I have to say straight up that you are really hot! You are definitely not ugly... I don't even see why you should be worried!

• Nice muscles... I'm going to say a 9

• You look great from what I can see.

• U look cute. If people say ur cute thats a good opinion that means ur younger than ur age. When i was small even i use to think & ask my sissy how i look? She told me build ur confidence and do a nice haircut that will look amazing on u.

• I think your cute..

• Your not bad you have nice eyes and a smile

• yes you are =]

• yes very cute:)

• Omg you guys have to stop making this questions... of course you're attractive but your insecurities are not. Build your confidence first and then work on your looks

PS You should give a damn about what we all may think about you

• Well when people growing up calling you repulsive it tends to stick with you mentally

• Fuck them! And stop feeling sorry for yourself, most of us have been trough the same shit as you, you're not alone in this :)

• wow hell no. ur not my type
    unless ur smart 6 pack light skinned big and muscular masculine religous things like that

What Guys Said 5

• God knows if anyone finds me attractive or not, but I feel ugly as shit. At a certain point you've just gotta not worry about it (I can't really make out your facial details from the thumbnail pic of you, I have no clue how attractive you are).

I feel like I'm forever in the friend zone - so I'm not hated, but have a hard time feeling attractive. I have the occasional pity party (haha, tonight), but over all I just try to get my mind off it and exercise (I'm trying to lose weight). I also tend to date fat chicks since that makes things easier on my end (I haven't had a date I didn't meet online in years...), but I just don't take serious interest in any of those girls.

• I won't give you an opinion, but putting this question under the "Flirting" category might give people the wrong idea.

• Once again, wrong category. You cannot predict the future, and you've got plenty of time to spare, so just hold down the fort for a while. No need to be hasty; you're still young, and have plenty of time.

• I know man but I'm 22 about to be 23 everyone around me either already have a girlfriend or they are married and what that does is causes you to self analyze and figure out how come I can't get a girl

• I don't know man its almost like it burned in my brain that they wouldn't like me

• Women are not a collective force. They are individuals, and every one of them has unique aspects and preferences. I suggest understanding that, just because one girl rejects you, the next one might not.

• Would fuck you / 10

• Dude u need to change your hair. Get some nice hair and that will upgrade u a little bit