Girls, what haircut for guys do you like most?

Title says it all. Length? Hair gel/wax/natural? Color? Neat or messy? Any other preferences? Pictures would be helpful too. Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Depends - as everything does... But I'd go for long hair mostly (wavy, curly, straight), a bit messy, or very neat. =)

Pictures:

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...4248493917_462xwjKP_c.jpg

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...62bd82f804e4.jpg

dinold.com/.../

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f2d825c89322.jpg

• Hmm, interesting. I know a guy with long hair like that, and he says it's quite some work to take care of it. I have lots of respect for people who can put up with having hair that's this long. It would probably look really weird on me, but thanks for the answer anyway. :)

• Yes... well, takes a lot of work for guys and girls...

No problem. =)

• A tapered hairstyle is nice

www.easy-hairstyles.net/.../taper-haircut-1.jpg

Like this one :)

• If you're into scene girls or gothic girls then definitely go for long flippy hair cause my friends that are gothic love that and don't like short hair. But I on the other hand like shorter hair that is spiked in the front or if not spiked comes down to mid forehead in length and is kinda messy but presentable :)

• I've never really liked the idea of having really long hair. I can't even stand it when it covers my ears haha. Judging from what most girls said the cut that's short and spiky on the front seems to be the most popular. I actually have it right now and I'm pretty pleased with it. Thanks for your answer. :)

• It really depends on the girl and their personal own preference. Based on what I see from boy bands girls like messy/neat hair. Like you just woke up, but it looks like you played with your hair in the mirror a little.

• Actually, I'm particularly interested in all of your personal opinions, but thanks for the answer anyway. What do you like most?

• Well I`m really interested in the Zac Efron hairstyle at the moment. I love playing in a guy`s hair. It shouldn't feel rough. so, I guess neat and natural.

• I actually love the Danny Sexbang do. So basically wild and partial Jew-fro. But ya gotta have stubble with it ;)

• like Cristiano Ronaldo :) :)

• It seriously depends on the guy and face shape, but i like guys who can pull off short on the sides and just a tad longer on top and in the front its like "spiked up" but not lol I don't know (:

What Guys Said 0