Girls, do u like men with beard or shaved?

As the question says everything that Girls, do u like men with beard or shaved?

How many girls here thinks that beard suits my face?

Most Helpful Girl

• beard all the way...
    i love hairy men..

What Girls Said 18

• I think a 5 o' clock shadow would suityou better you know like a beard with a little scruff.

But if not that I think beards do suit you better.

• NP but if you are considering getting it like that make sureyou keep some of your facial hair scruff and the shadow is key not the shadow alone.

• Shaved. But it depends on the guy -some look better with the beard

• I love hair everywhere except back and balls lol

• It depends, i think either u need to be mature like dr. house or built like joe magnello from trublood to keep a beard otherwise shave that shit off its gross.

Sorry to say gurleen-singh but it dont suit u, especially wit the turban. Plus you too skinny man dang eat something lol <3

• I m not skinny I am like 145 pounds. I dont think I m skinny. I can't get clean shaved do u think I will look good in that?

• I think it depends it can either be really sexy or really awful it depends on facial features and structure. I think it suits you

• beards only suit certain guys, but i prefer shave :)

• I like a nice neat trimmed beard

• Shaved, but a little stubble isn't bad.

• I love a good beard but it sometimes depends on the guy

• There's a name for men without beards...

Women.

• It depends on the guy but damn if you don't shave it before you get lumberjack looking then it ain't working for me, a light beard on the right guy is always sexy but chances are you should shave

• It depends, some men suit being shaved and some suit a beard. I personally like a bit in between.

• I prefer the clean cut look. I want to be able to see your face. (Shaved)

• i love small beard i think it makes men sexier

• Shaved!!! Hairy guys bother me for some reason...

• SHAVED please!

• Just a little beard. Not a full on beard but a nice little stubble is hot

• Depends... Some guys carry it off nicely so suits them. Cleaned shaved chocolate boy look is always welcome... It shows good hygiene and willingness of guy to stay groomed... In, India, in, some communities men love to show, off their, beard...

• Do u live in India. And in Punjab some people never trim their beard though out their life...

• I have tried that too but I think some hair are must on face. where do u live in India?

• I m not indian. My friends are:) so i know a lot about d country. Its ultimately ur wish if u want beard or not. Do what makes u feel good n confident. That will show in ur personality:)

What Guys Said 1

• Whatever looks best on the individual is best.