Make up: "Natural" or Full on make up? (guys and girls opinion)

Natural as in you're still wearing make up but it looks natural.

Full on as in colorful or dark eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, etc. But not really caked on.

Girls say what you wear.

Guys say what you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you want. As long as you don't spackle it on and look like a hot ass mess you should be fine. If you look good with full on makeup then a guy will think you look good. If you look good with natural makeup then a guy will think you look good also. I know a lot of people on here say they prefer natural looks but that doesn't mean a girl won't get attention if she has full on makeup. I know girls that wear full on makeup and guys like them alot. As long as the application isn't bad it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 4

• Makeup can make girls more attractive. Here are some general examples:

(1) Functional attraction. You can tell a forced smile from a genuine one by whether or not the eyes crinkle (moving lips is voluntarily easy). Eye crinkling can also have the effect of shifting eyebrow position. Makeup can make girls more attractive by making forced smiles more difficult to spot, the result being that they seem more genuine. Eyeliner makes eye crinkling (or lack of) tougher to detect and eyebrow plucking/penciling can pre-set eyebrows into smile position. Notice that when women use too much eyeliner, they give off the impression that they're hiding something. Concealer can cover blemishes and blush can make you appear to have the natural blood flush (rosy cheeks) that occurs when you're excited/stimulated. From a functional standpoint, makeup can make girls more attractive because it makes them seem more excited and happy than they really are. Guys that find girls without makeup attractive are usually referring to girls they see that are genuinely excited and happy (with consistent facial expressions).

(2) Style. Makeup can also be a projection of your individual expression. It's just like the tone of your voice, your body language, and your fashion choice--makeup is another way to express your personality. If all of those various physical and material accessories jive into and are consistent of a common expression, you will probably be thought of as beautiful.

• I like girly girls with make up, but natural beauty is hard to find in a women, so if she can wear her face naturally, then I would go for the natural look. But only if she can wear.

• As little make up as possible. Don't put on mascara that clumps up, don't wear too much eye liner, don't over pluck your eyebrows. Try to keep it as natural as possible and ANY woman would look best that way. I'm not too fond of clowns.

• Ehh, if you CAN go pretty without makeup, that's the best option.

Make up isn't bad either, just don't put too much where people would get confused seeing you without make up. Seriously, it freaks me out to see some girls without make up.

What Girls Said 7

• I never wear makeup. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, but I have been told a lot that I am pretty, so I guess I'm not hideous without it. But I do wear that covergirl eyelights mascara to bring out my eye color. And that's about it. Well I always have chapstick haha

• Well, for me I just put on concealer and foundation under my eyes, eyeliner on my top lid, and mascara. I still look natural and most people cannot tell that I'm wearing it.

• I only wear eyeliner.

Any more than that feels weird, and plus it's too much work :p

• i don't wear makeup. guys have always complimented me on that.

• I like wearing my makeup both ways. Most days, I go for the more natural look with my make up, but on special occasions I will put on a little more make up, or if it's a night time event, I will go for darker colors.

• i think that you should experiment with your make up to see what you like, I personally like more neutral make up because it's supposed to enhance your beauty not make it or cover it up ; )

• I don't ever wear makeup.