I guess this could be a unisex question, but who here likes classic rock?

Like The Beatles, The Beach Boys, The The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, etc...

I dislike today's music.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like The Beatles, but that's really only because my dad is a huge Beatles fan, and he did everything in his power to make me like them lol. My dad played their music constantly at our house, he showed me all the old shows The Beatles were in, and we watches The Yellow Submarine all the time. I also had various Beatles toys, cards, and clothes.

What Girls Said 7

• anyone who says they don't like anything by the Beatles is lying lol. there's something there for everyone. I like a few things here and there by the Stones and I basically grew up listening to The Wall.

• But I also grew up on Fleet Wood Mac, REM, Talking Heads, and Elton John.

• L.O.V.E. classic rock! The Beatles, AC/DC, The Beach Boys, Led Zeppelin . . . although I like all kinds of music. Except that 'my ears are bleeding' music because it is so loud and angry. I don't really want to be made angry by music.

Equally as exciting as discovering classics from the 70s/80s is finding people from all over the world who are doing new things that work, breaking musical boundaries!

I also love classic 40s, 50s and 60s music ...I'm gonna listen to some now :)

• I can't say I dislike today's music, but I really don't like good oldies/classics to be remade.

Oldies are goodies. Queen, Journey, Areosmith, AC/DC, Santana, Meatloaf, Cheap Trick, Mr. Mister, The Beach Boys are really the only oldies I've listened to recently.

Classic rock will always have a place in my heart <3

=]

• I like some. I listen to practially everything though. So I'm probably not the best person to ask. xD

• I pretty much can tolerate ANY type of music if I want to.

I actually like The Beatles and The Beach Boys though.

I don't know about all of it, but I willingly will listen to those two bands.

• Oh I love the classic rock! I don't dislike todays music...well not all of it. But the beatles, rolling stones etc are amazing! Ill always be devoted to classic rock!

• Music has been dead for decades.

What Guys Said 4

• I love classic rock, but at my age, one might suppose I would. I was a pro musician until 2000, so I played all the current stuff, but found it either derivitive, or derivitive and uninspired. All the best stuff has already been done, unfortunately. You're right.

• beatles, and floyd are your acid rocks bands, beach boys is considered surf, and stones were the "metal" of classic, if it weren't for the stones none of the bands I like (metal) would exist today, or well at least sabbath and zeppelin would have never got their start etc...

metal is one of those genres that will never die. its kind of our mantra. it could have died, but it didnt.

• David Bowie is the only musician I like. I guess he kind of counts.

• i just like "The Beatles"