What colour should I dye my hair without looking crazy?

iv ALways had light brown hair, im sick of light brown hair llol

i wanted somthing diffrent, like red hair or somthing diffrent that won't make me look crazy,...

if you have any suggestion please give :)

this is me in my avatar with my brown hair :p..

please no rude answers... thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Red is an awesome color. Just a bit of a heads up though: it sucks to maintain. The color usually bleeds out in the shower after a week or two, so either you have to keep dying it (which is kinda damaging to your hair) or you have to stop washing your hair as often. If you want the color to stay vibrant, that is.

• good answer, have a nice day :)

• You too! If you dye your hair red, I would suggest dying it a darker shade of red. Like wine red. It won't bleed out as much, and when it does, it won't be as noticeable. If you dye it a firetruck red, it'll become orange/pink-ish within 2 weeks if you wash your hair regularly. So basically, the darkness of the red will cover the bleeding up for a longer period of time, so that you could go about a month without really having to touch up the color.

What Guys Said 8

• You could try with something simple
    like highlights.. blonde perhaps, to go with
    your current hair color? :)

• Blonde with Blue Highlights! :)

• blonde and blue :s very funny lol

• I'm serious lol I've seen a lot of girls with Blonde Hair and Blue highlights with the hair straight and it always looks great! :) That or maybe dark brown though it would look to different! Take the risk of blonde and you'll see the reward! :)

• ok thanks a lot :)

• white hair? blue maybe but more on the darkblue side. your face doesn't seem to fit light colours so much as it's already lightcoloured. I've seen pics of pretty hot whitehaired girls with the same skin colour as yours or lighter. I wouldn't suggest red, pink, yellow, green in any kind of way. maybe u run a combo of 2 colours that fit eachother or get a professional ombré look.

• You could go more of a reddish route.

• my hair is like chocolate brown and i tend to go for lighter brown but it barely works, you could get some highlights

• highlight sound like a good idia:)

• pink highlights then

• lol no, some guys are beiing silly now about blonde and blue and now Pink lol

• Maybe blonde?

• ii really wish girls would start answering this lol... ok if you think blonde, which tone then?

• Shit, I've no idea. I'm no good with that. I think Black would also look nice

• ah thats was my natural hair colour,...

• I assume any girl who dyes her hair is crazy. Even if it's a normal color like black or blonde.

• it suits most females if its the right hair colour.

• well said 'EloquesntlySpeaking'...

• I only wear gray camouflage because it blends in the best. The only time I shave is when my facial hair gets so long it becomes hard to clean. My hair is cut short so that it does not impair my vision. I wear sunglasses outdoors because I am photophobic, but my gf says they look bad. I wear them anyway despite the fact she thinks they look bad, because I don't care.

• Dye a strip pirple, one of my friends did it and it looked really good

What Girls Said 7

• Go for red! You look like you have a light completion, the red will bring out your eyes. DON'T DO A DARK RED, burgundy and marroon wouldn't work, try a copper, orangey red.

I don't suggest a "crazy" color like pink or green cause jobs are important and most handbooks ask for "natural" looking hair colors.

remember its only hair, and even if you royally fuck it up, you can dye it another color in a couple weeks.

• ah thanks girl this was really good answer ;)

• do red hair!! i wanted to do something different, and a little crazy with my hair. I've never dyed it, and my natural hair is blonde. but about a month ago i dyed it dark cherry red. it came out awesome. its my profile picture (obviously). it looks more orange in the picture because of the lighting on my ipod, but it's pretty deep red! i think red or darker chocolatey brown would look good on you.

• What about auburn red it's darker kinda settle really pretty. :) don't do blonde though it fries your hair! I used to have bleach blonde and I love blonde but omg my hair was so dead :(

• thanks alott! good acuratte answers, i wouldn't wasn't dead hair either,...

• I personally find it amazing if someone had hair that was like really dark purple that it almost looks black but it isn't. not a really good description but yeah

• i think that if you color your hair in black it would look great on you :)

• maybe yeah it would:) although it was my natural hair colour :p

• I would go with black hair and blonde streaks like Christina Perri sort of way. I love her hair.

• I think black hair or brown hair