Good places to buy bras if your big boob small band? Guys favorite type bras and underwear?

So like my bra size is 30E and I can't find supportive bras like anywhere. So if anyone knows where I can get some bras for no more than $17.99 that would be awesome. Guys what's your favorite kind of underwear/ lingerie

Most Helpful Girl

• Dillard's has a semi-annual sale on bras and undies (January and June or July). I picked up a 32DDD there for $20 and a 32DD for $10! I imagine they'd probably have your size as well.
    I recommend that first since trying on is important (the two above were even the same brand, but the DDD is actually a tighter fit), but zulily also does events every few days with a wide range of sizes, price anywhere between 10 and 40.

What Guys Said 2

• Anything lacy! I would not know where you can buy them though.

• I'm a big fan of edible panties on girls.
    Wild cherry and pink bubble gum are my favorites. :P

What Girls Said 2

• True&co. It's an online store where you answer questions about what you're looking for in a bra and you measurements and you get a whole closet full of different bras and different cute styles. And you can try out the bras before you buy them to see if you like them, and send them back if you don't. It's a really great concept. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: https://trueandco.com

• honestly guys would prefer u without bra and underwears