Why do men find brunettes so much classier than blondes? I'm a tad offended?

Being a blonde is rare. So why do we have this rep that we are skanky and slutty or dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably more anti-white propaganda from Liberals.

• What does political views have to do with hair color that has to be dumbest answer ever... and she even chose it as best answer... that's ridic.

• Look up Whiteness Studies.

What Guys Said 12

• My crush right now is a very classy blonde woman. She dresses classy, acts classy, is super smart, and carries herself confidently. She is irresistible, which is kind of scary for a guy like myself.

I guess the media portrays blondes and dumb and easy. That's stupid because dumb and easy doesn't discriminate. There are women of all hair, skin, and eye colors that can be dumb and easy.

• I don't find either classier to be honest, my girlfriend is a blonde and she's not skanky or dumb she's one of the smartest girls I know, just don't worry about it guys don't care whether you're blonde or burnette. Media just do that for laughs, not true at all, I'm sure you're an amazing intelligent girl l

• Personally, I don't really give a shit about hair color when it comes to judging someone.

However, I will say that after being around all types of people for several months, a lot of blonde girls I have seen are NOT helping the reputation at all.

• The dumb, slutty, blonde meme has been sold so long and hard by the media it has taken on some aspect of reality.
    A blonde Kelly Bundy or a brunette Kim Kardashian?
    One is a fictional bimbo and the other is a real one.
    It is an unfair world.

• I don't, I've never found any personality differences between hair colours.

• I'm just not attracted to blondes because they're either trashy or annoyingly dumb, plus I'm just not attracted to them physically.

• its what tv puts out, blondes are dumb and hot brunettes are classy and hot

• Because "blondes know how to have more fun"?

• Generally because unclassy girls tend to dye their hair blond because they think it gets them attention. Then they go on a rampage being hoes, attention whoring, being provocative, and the whole nine. Blond hair is like the go to shit bag uniform for fake bitches. Real blonds aren't bad by default, but blond dyed hair is the default go to for bad girls.

• Because the media portrays blondes as more sexually easier to get with, thats why all the commercials shows blondes with blacks because they are portrayed as more sexually horny too, basically that blacks and blondes only want sex and it doesn't matter who with

• It's not about the hair. I think a lot of blonds are stuck on them selves or that's the way it was for me. After a while I stopped paying any attention. That and there's so many people trying to fake it and pass them selves off as blonds. As far as I've always been concerned if her face don't work above all then nothing else will including her hair no matter what color her hair is.

• I'm in to redheads... they naturally over time turn in to brunettes though (unfortunately). I usually wind up with blondes though. Reds are just hard to find because of this natural turnover. I really want my red!

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's the media... no other explanation for it.

• Whoa whoa whoa I know many classy blondes like Kate Winslet

• I didn't know that was the case, but if I were treated that way I would be pissed.

• blame the media. a lot of those blondes are actually natural brunettes anyway haha.

• I blame TV.