Do you wear lace, in public?

Typically, girls will wear lace only in private (sex etc..) but have you ever worn in out in public, in a classy way

Most Helpful Girl

• Lace is probably my favorite type of fabric, so I wear it. A lot. One of my favorite shirts has a complete, transparent lace back; I have a pair of shorts where the bottoms of the pockets stick out and are lacy; I have lace slip-on shoes; my bikini is all lacy (not like lingerie though, more like you would see as adornment for a dress); and I have a few lace scarves. Yet I only have one lacy bra O. o
    Point is, lace doesn't have to be sexual. It can be used to dress yourself up as a doily as well =)

What Girls Said 13

• I've worn a long sleeved lace shirt, & just put a cami underneath it so it's not like you could see my bra or anything. & I have a couple of shirts where the lace is just on the sleeves. So yes, I have :)

• lol you think like my former roommate. For her, lace is associated with underwear or lingerie.

I love lace. I have worn a black dress in which 3/4 of the back and sleeves and the top of the bust area are lace. I like it. It's sexy without being too "in-you-face". Sexy but classy instead of trashy.

• I do since there are lace shirts now, put a sparkly bandeau bra underneath and call it fashion. And I have a lace skirt cover piece.

• Yes, but it's used something almost like an accessory like sparkles or sequins. A little goes a long way but it can be nice.

• Yes... I don't see why that would be such a huge deal...

• Yeah, I have two lace dresses, and they're both pretty modest, so I think of them as classy.

• When do you wear them?

• So why don't all women do that?

• Maybe they just don't like lace? I don't know, haha. It's just a matter of personal preference.

• I've worn lace shirts and shorts.

• Yeh, lace is cool.

• Yeah, I have a lace top, a lace long sleeved shirt and I made my own lace shorts.

• I have a lace shirt that I barely wear.

• yes the lacey shorts

• I just bought a lace dress but it isn't see through or too short or anything so yeah

• What for?

• A date maybe. Or if I need a dress for some kind of event or holiday. I was trying to think long term but I won't deny it was mainly just impulse shopping :P

• Yeah I do a lot

What Guys Said 0