What kind of dress does men like to see woman in?

my senior year homecoming is coming up and im trying to find the perfect dress but I also want to turn my boyfriend on as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• It totally depends on what you look like. First of all, kudos for wanting to turn your boyfriend on! lol! Now as to what will do that, what´s your body´s best feature? If you have great breasts, go for something showing off cleavage. If you have a great ass, go for something skin tight. If you have great legs, get them on display. What´s you best feature and what turns him on the most?

• Thanks for best answer! Now as for your best dress, how do your breasts look? What's your bra size and what does your overall frame look like? And how is your shape? Do you need to wear a bra with your dress or could you go for a braless style? In otherwords, do your breasts look better topless or in a bra?

What Guys Said 6

• Lately I have this huge thing for women in dresses and cowboy boots. Hell, I'd take you shopping to outfit you in a dress and cowboy boots if you would just have lunch with me after wearing both. But I am a country boy?

• That's funny because I am also country as for I have done the whole dress and boot thing.

• Anything that shows off your curves

• I could say the type I would like to see but every guy is different. Plus, what I am thinking of would only work for prom, not really for homecoming.

• bikini is great

• Flattering on the curves, but modest.

• "What kind of dress does men like to see woman in?"
    Undress.

What Girls Said 0