Cowboy Boots and a Dress?

May be I'm just a country boy but nothing looks prettier to me than a woman in a cute dress and cowboy boots. Is this something you women think is cute or do you have a problem with cowboy boots for something dressy? Personally I feel it's really hot!

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to go swing dancing every Friday night when I was stationed in Texas, and all I ever wore was my dancing boots and dress. Many men must agree with you on the attractiveness of this outfit, because I was never on the side of the dance floor for more than ten minutes at a time.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually like it what would I do to be a country girl.

But yeah as long as the boots and the dress match it's totally cute =)

• I only have one pair of shoes and I wear them with anything. I only wear sneakers. it may look weird but I don't care!

• You need to branch out... you're in your little box right now

• I can't agree with you more! Be yourself, and don't let anyone else fool you int to thinking you need to conform to any sort of normal. There is no such thing as normal. 15 years from know many of your friends will compliment you on how together you seemed back in those days. Definitely don't change just because someone tells you your don't fit their description of their perfect world. It worked for me.

• thanks :)

• Haha I actually just wore this to a camp meeting with my Sunday school class last night

• I like that look too:)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it's cute. I'm from Texas, and it's a pretty common look here.