Where do you think I'm from?

Exactly what the question says. I live in Canada, but I'm not from there. :D

Updates:
LOL Okay guys. :D So many countries and some of you got it right. I'm from Pakistan. :D

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Pakistan. But I don't think you're full west Asian tho, I think one of your parents may either be Indian/pakistan/middle eastern and the other is something else.

0|0
    0|0
    • She could pass for North African even, she looks Egyptian or Moroccan. She might not agree with me but she's white caucasian (tanned) as is the rest of the upper half of West Asia. I've seen Indian's as white as me before so I still think she is pure Indian, possibly Persian or Pakistani as you say. I'm pretty sure she's Indian though :) … Is she going to tell?

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO! I had a friend who I thought was Indian and he got really offended. He severely corrected me and told me he's from Pakistan. Ever since I always consider other countries when basing off looks lol.

• Hahah, yeah I know some people who get really offended if you don't get where they're from correctly, especially if you mix up Pakistan and India LOL. But I'm not those kind of people. :P And you're welcome for MH. :D

What Guys Said 11

• You've got a really nice complexion, definitely West Asian. Could be Turkish, Jordanian, Lebanese, Iranian, Indian, perhaps even Cypriot. Hmmm, I think more Iranian or Indian... I say Indian. I bet I'm right?

Whoever put china is either a troll or a completely uneducated dumbass.

1|0
    0|0
    • Close :D I'm from Pakistan. :) And I don't think I look Chinese LOL He probably is a troll. :P

• Pakistan:D but i only know cause im late

1|0
    0|0
  • Either India or Pakistan. More likely India by the look of your shirt.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im saying India, or somewhere close like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Lakshadweep Islands, Seychelles, Mauritius...

1|0
    0|0
  • Princess of Pakistaaaaannn!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • middle eastern

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno...

0|0
    1|0
  • middle eastern somewhere

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle East.

0|0
    0|0
  • A thousand nations of the Persian Empire?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to go with China.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• aw dammit i wanted to play:(
    i was gonna say india anyways haha, i suck at guessing games.
    ur pretty=]

1|0
    0|0
  • aww you're so pretty! but i'm saying Pakistan because i'm late and now know the answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Pakistani or Afghani.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey? India? Pakistan?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was the first one who said Pakistan so actually I'M the winner :d

• Haha you're right. :D Ms. Anonymous is the winner! :D