How attractive is rhianna on a scale from one to ten?

I say 6 but an equal amount say 3 5 and 6.

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I see people saying her face isn't that great, but I think she's dope. Before I knew who she was, probably 6 or 7 years ago, there was a quick flash of her signing on a commercial, I think just for a cable company showing various forms of TV entertainment. Anyway, is always see her on the TV at the bar I worked at, and I was asking around for a few weeks before I found out who she was. So her face definitely grabs me.

Her body is pretty hot too, although she'd be hotter if she thickened up a little bit.

Overall, she's like 8-8.5 in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'd agree with you on a 6. She's a girl that's very talented, but she doesn't have substance. She had some harsh past, especially with her boyfriend, but I'm concerned for her well-being. She is notorious for binge drinking and so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face = 3
    Body = 5 or 6.

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree on her face but if her body is a 6 what the heck is a 8 or 10?

• Alexandra Daddario to me is face = 9 (+1 point for eyes) body = 9.

I won't give a 10/10 to a photo because I don't tend to get turned on by photos as much as seeing a woman in the flesh. So my 10's are reserved for women I physically see if that makes sense.

• I'd say an 8-9.

0|1
    0|0
  • 11. She can get it anyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say 10 because that's the size of her forehead

0|0
    0|0
  • Face = 4
    Body = 8 when she's thick 6 when she's skinny

Overall, 6

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's a 10+

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would have to say 6.5

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what she looks like without make up but with it i suppose like a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Average physically.

Below average, personality wise.

I don't think I'd date her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• She has an amazing body + she's got a beautiful face. Kind of can't get better than that...

And I am saying this to you, and I really dislike her as a 'singer' and an 'artist'...

Great body: lh4.ggpht.com/.../image%25255B3%25255D.png

Beautiful face: 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-story-08_17070233214.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. people who dress like whores are not attractive. I'm not a lesbian, but if I were, I'd be into girls with class and grace and self respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this looks we're basing this off of? She's a pretty girl, I admit. Her attitude just fucks every thing up though which makes her a not so pretty girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Five
    Filllll

0|0
    0|0
  • 9, really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • a high 7 or 8...

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously she is a 10. She is beyond belief gorgeous, her face and body, and if you think otherwise.. your opinion is irrelevant!

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight 10

She is tall
    Beautiful eyes
    Beautiful lega
    Confidence
    Perfection

0|0
    0|0
  • She broke that scale a long time ago she's a beautiful carribean babe

0|0