Would you be embarrassed to hang out with your girlfriend if she wore clothes like this?

I love their clothing :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• The first two honestly she would probably have to be goth, punk, alternative or even suicide girl-ish to be able to rock it because then I could see it as her style and lifestyle and no I would not be embarrassed I would actually be impressed at her level of self-confidence to be able to rock that shit. However the last 3 not too much I'd think my date/girl would be tripping acid, trying to win a bet or trying to get attention for some reason and I do not find it to be anything that would get me to like her more in fact I would be turned off. But hey if that's your style and you can rock it then more power to you I do however like to first two outfits.

• I've kind of always been into prints, but I wasn't allowed to wear stuff like that especially prints on the chest. My dad wouldn't let me wear dickies jeans, because of the name... -.- Thanks for your answer :D

• Dickies makes jeans... huh never knew that! I thought they always made those khaki style shorts and work pants. Those are the kinds I've seen out here mainly in Southern California. Who knew. But still that seems kinds ridiculous that a name of a brand name should be a reason as to NOT wear it. But hey that's your dad, I guess.

• I'd dig it.

But, why're you asking? If that's what you like, then you should find a guy who's into that type of stuff/comfortable with it. A straight-up conservative is probably not your best bet for BF material, unless you want to suppress your inner-style.

• nahh I wouldn't at all :D I would like her so much because she loves the way she dresses!

• Not really, if thats the girl im into... no... i love crazy girls like that lol... style like no other. Besides if she is pretty and fits well in them... yeah! Thats awesome!

• If she wore things like that than I'm sure our personalities would clash. Thus she would not be my girlfriend.

• Sometimes I just like to change my style :) It varies quite a bit to be honest.

• Yeah I would be

• I wouldn't mind

• I don't like dresses at all, I prefer girls in skinny jeans, or sweatpants, or short shorts ;)

• I guess we'd never go out then...

• Yep that's what I wear, but I like to wear dresses when I go out at night, because sweats, and jeans are not appropriate all of the time.

• Maybe, but I don't care about fashion, or public opinion on "appropriate dressing code" ;))

• The last one looks way to childlike. People would accuse me of having some sick fetish for little girls if I dated a girl wearing ponies and rainbows. That would be embarrassing. The others wouldn't bother me at all.

• I get carded when I go to rated R movies with my boyfriend... The dress would not help me, but I always carry my id :D

• That doesn't help make it less embarrassing, when everyone the two of you pass looks at him like a pervert.

• It can't be helped either way, but I see what you are saying... No overly bright kid looking clothing while with him. Gotcha ^^

What Girls Said 4

• Omg I am sooo glad you asked this question! I really like different styles of clothing like this, I can be pretty outside the box when it comes to fashion. And I never heard of this website until now, so thank you! ^_^

(PS. sorry this wasn't really an answer to your question lol)

• I think those things are for little girls (except for the first dress)...
    But they're not unattractive. It depends on the guy, and frankly, if he can't appreciate your style -and that's part of you as a person- he doesn't deserve to be with you.

• Gotta love Dolls Kill :3 I normally dress like this (well in the top three at least) and my dude is into stuff like that and matches me really well. It's all about personal taste after all :3

• If she is keeping fit and is comfortable wearing it then yeah