Do guys like it when girls have their own style?

My style is mostly like 90's inspired. I dont wear a lot of stuff that "typical" girls wear. I wear chokers and dark lips a lot also. I just wear what i like. Do guys like when girls have their own style? Do you find it a turn off that its kind of 90's inspired? Opinions? (say whatever)

Also do you find it kind of intimidating when a girl has her own style?

Most Helpful Guy

• No guys hate it... well most guys... well some guys... well actually a few like it... look I don't know some guys might like it some guys won't no body really knows but honestly does it matter wouldn't you rather just dress how you like. I mean wouldn't you like to attract the guys that like you for who you are rather than the guys who like who you pretend to be. If you like dressing that way then I say do it who cares if other people like it or not it's not their body and it's not thier decision. Enjoy your life

• Are you saying guys aren't really fond of it but i should just wear what i like?

• Nope I'm saying I have no clue what other guys like and honestly no one else does so where what you want

What Guys Said 4

• it´s a turn off, if she is a try hard deviant but if it´s just her casual style and doesn´t look too striking or awkward, it´s fine.

• Your own style? awesome, means you're different and not like the rest :)

• I grew up in the 90's so I'd love it if it was actually modest and like what girls wore back then.

• Never dress for men

What Girls Said 2

• Your 'style' is what everyone's wearing today... it's the 'fashion of the week' if you will.
    Like the 80's were 'in' some time ago, and that's where the horrid leggings have come to stay.

I'd say they like a girl with confidence, who dresses for herself, not someone who tries to 'be different' or 'original' all time time (even though, being original isn't the issue of this question). O. o

• They better like it.