Do guys like lingerie?

Think this is pretty self explanatory

* if yes, what is it about it that you like when your girl wears it, because it will obviously end up on the floor in a few seconds

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea i guess most guys do.
    For me i like it kos its a good prelude to foreplay and i love foreplay. Its more sexy to imagine the rest of the little "treasures" hidden beneath the lingerie than to look directly at a naked girl.. its more fun to ply with each other and remove the lingerie and clothes in fun way.
    And you are wrong when u say it ends up on the floor after a FEW seconds.. no it may take ages to take it off, teasing each other giving a striptease kinda show, or it may just be hiked up your body when the guy takes u in a wild n fun way and rides you.

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah, I think most every guy likes it to some degree. Me personally, I'm big fan of it and I do like it a lot, and I'm not really all that picky either (I actually think a sexy pair of panties and tight tank top [or MY shirt] is incredibly sexy).

What do I like about it? I guess I just like the way that it looks above all else. And I also enjoy that she's going out of her way to look especially sexy for me. AND I LOVE it when it's a surprise, like you come home and she's wearing something that she knows you'll like... that's so hot.

• I'm not sure how much this will help but I have a panty fetish. That little article of clothing is rubbing up against you all day. Has your smell and taste and can b so many different things. You can do so many kinky things with them.

• Any excuse to look at her body is great. If she teases me with wearing it a little, that's even better.

• Yes yes yes yes god yes!

I shows off her body to every inch of perfection, it shows she wants to please you during sex and it feels so good. As for the ending up on the floor comment, its not strictly true. My GF will give me a BJ in her lingerie, which looks sexy as hell. She usually wears stocking and suspenders which always stays on. Some times the panties just get moved to the side or come off but the rest still on.

• Yes, i only like lingerie. I don't even like the girl. I tell my girl to take off her lingerie and then i hold them and go to sleep with a big smile on my face. Give me that sexy fabric. YES!

• Yeah it's a nice way to mix it up. I mean, Mixing it up from walking into the room completely naked, completely aggressive. That's hands down way better.

• Yes, I like lingerie. I like it because it's purpose it to make feminine features stand out.

But to go more in depth, I love women that love to please. The fact that she bought and wore lingerie shows that she does.

• Lingerie adds the excitement to the act, it adds colors to your body and it shapes the body in a fantasizing way.
    it is know that: what you reveal is interesting but what you conceal is even more interesting

That is why we like lingerie

• Yup, I like lingerie. Every guy like it at least moderately. :)

• Its good for when my girlfriend surprised me with a lap dance once. But most of the time its a waste. It last all of five minutes when you are making out before sex. I prefer her to sleep in boy shorts and a tank top anyways.

• I actually like women in lingerie more than fully nude. It leaves more to the imagination, which to me makes it sexier.

• any straight guy would

• Do you like breathing and eating?

• Alot! U should take a HAWT pix in one for meh ;3

• Do guys like lingerie?
    Certainly do.
    On girls.

• yes, I like it. Garter belt and stockings, with some nice panties of any kind.

• I like the way it accentuates her looks. Then of course the feel.

• Yes! It is even more sexy to see a girl in hot lingerie than a fully naked girl.

• yeah thats hot

• yes very much so

• Guys love it because it makes you look so sexy and want to bang your heart out

• Well, It adds more color to your body and flares It up a bit I guess. I like It personally and I think its also more fun for the guy if he has something to unwrap.

• It's signaling, she wants it

What Girls Said 4

• www.bitrebels.com/.../

A guy posted this on Facebook & said "My childhood is now complete." It made me laugh!
    So I guess that's a yes!

• yes but they prefer naked girls

• not really. we prefer hot girls who can seduce us and make us take their clothes off or take their clothes off of them :)

• ofcourse its a turn on for men

• Yes they do it looks sexy and turns us on