What are natural looking, cheap eyeshadows? What would you recommend?

theparakeetslounge.com/.../Natural%20Eyeshadow.jpg

I like these what do you girls use? I am going to school and want to start using makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• these are great but actually effortless no make up look is found to be really attractive for guys. leave make up for the night time, but during the day be natural, happy, and effortless.

• lol if you guys only see what absolutely no makeup looks like. I've never worn it but other girls look really bad without it anyways i just want a little bit of makeup. natural

• Thank you pedro28. I agree that so many women actually look better without makeup.
      I used to feel awful without it, now I feel like I look good either way thank God. I actually prefer without - when I do put some on it's for very special occasions and pretty minimal (or when I have a blemish of some sort). Never figured out how to do the concealer and foundation etc. thing and thank God - no chemicals on my face.

• You are very welcome miss. yes, you are very blessed because most people go insane with these thoughts. trust me when I tell you that all this is the simplest and most potent mix for radiant and breath taking beauty.

What Girls Said 9

• Eyes Lips Face (E. L. F.) has pallets with tons of colors for pretty cheap, if your looking for both cheap prices and quality products check out AVON, most likely there is a representative in your area that you can order and try samples of products you like.

• Here's the thing with cheap: it destroys your skin.

It look like they're wearing falsies, black eyeliner (probably liquid), I'm seeing four shades of eye shadow, and her eyebrow is filled in with pencil.

• I was just looking at the eyeshadow. I don't wear falsies and eyeliner.

• i've bought lancome ones for about $50 the ingredients are the same

• they just say that so you'd buy

• urban decay naked 3 palette is flawless, if u want something really cheap then maybe sweet touch or essence eyeshadows

• Try walmart they were selling paletes

• Cover girl Or NYC
    Start with neutral colors

• The NYX nautrals palette is good.
    www.advicesisters.com/.../...tural-eye-palette.jpg

• Try NYC Color brand it is cheap but good quality. CVS and Rite Aid sells it.

• I use Almaty or victoria secret eye shadow.. It's not to bad.

• Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Links. You can build your own trios and quads and each "link" is only 2.99.