What do you consider to be the difference between looking younger and having a baby face?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think looking younger is just looking younger than the age you are but still looking mature and adult so you might have, for example, less wrinkles or a bright eyed appearance and possibly the use of make up helps give you a more youthful looking appearance. Whereas baby faces I think look much more like a baby rather than just looking younger than their age, they have rounder faces, bigger eyes and lips and generally doe eyed innocent look about them. Their skin is usually softer and smooth and there is a chubbiness about their features. I've been told I have a baby face which I think is due, in part, to having chubby cheeks lol :)

What Guys Said 3

• Don't know if there's really a difference, but I guess baby face would be like when you have a perfect skin.

• eh, ill bite. I would say a baby face has facial features similar to that of a baby... like puffy cheeks for instance, while just someone looking younger does not.

• I always thought it was the same thing

What Girls Said 3

• Looking younger: Less wrinkles, soft skin, youthful clothes, young attitude.
    Baby face: Round face with chubby cheeks, big eyes and big lips.

• People say I have a babyface all the time but it's not true b/c my face isn't small and adorable. It just looks young, like a 14 year olds

• looking younger: having all the features of an adult lady, yet looking 5-10 years lesser than ur actual age
    baby face: features of a small girl like short rounded nose, chubby cheeks, crooked eyebrows etc