Guys , what colors do you usually wear?

my friend always wears grey blue black and more blue...does he have to get more colors ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have a lot of different colors...but the ones that I actualy wear in public(everyone has clothes they don't wear everyday lol) tend to be more white, and green. I do have a blue polo and am going to geta light blue one...i have a dark dark blue hollister(lol go figure) shirt...

anyways I guess it doesn't really matter, just kinda start hinting that he looks better in some colors more than others. He should/will just get something new lol

• I never thaught of that before, that I should get him to wear colors by telling him that some colors suit him.....thanks a lot this is a great idea .

What Guys Said 3

• I tend to have a huge number of blue shirts compared to other colors, but it's nice to have a variety of colors to choose from.

• I wear a lot of blue and white...and sometimes khaki

• No, that's just his style. Most of the guys I know wear dark colors, it depends on the guy usually.

• Well, I think that guys look better in dark colors and a few light colors , pink is not one of it !

What Girls Said 1

• My best friend David wears: black, grey, and white. I find it depressing. And he kinda is depressed.

He only has one colored shirt, which is green and I rarely see it. He also wears red converses now(that was a push from me though).

• Would it really make a diffirence to you if he wears more colors? , because it makes me wanna kill him sometimes .. (not really kill him)...

• Lol. Most of the time I truthfully don't notice because there are other things about him that drive me insane.

He even wore his green shirt the other day and I didn't notice. I used to notice all the time, but I've gotten used to it I guess. Plus, like I said there are other things that make me want to slap him.