Girls do I have a good body? and am I good looking or cute, hot?

girls do i have a good body? and am i good looking or cute, hot?

This is the first felfie , where I am shirtless please don't think I am up my own a.. I am not thanks xx

Most Helpful Girl

• Your a tub of butter.
    Hahahaha, seriously sorry but this is a stupid question. You're obviously in shape and an attractive man so I don't know why you would think differently. Unless you're the type that's fishing for compliments.
    Slap a smile on your face though you look like someone died.

What Girls Said 10

• You have a great body and a very sweet attractive face :) I just wish you weren't so insecure so you could see that for yourself! You're a lovely man and I wish I could make you see what other people see :)

Oh and I have that hand soap in my bathroom but in pink! ;)

• Yes, you do. You look frightened though. Hahaha
    Maybe a little more broadening of the shoulders (with workouts) and defining your arms a bit. But yes.

• So behind you, are those Birch trees or just regular trees covered in snow?

• it look ok

• Yea, you're definitely attractive

• See Harry, you should always listen to me x

• You look misterious to me for some reason and sad. and you are definitely handsome. You look a bit insecure in this pic. But im sure it's just the posture.

• i am insecure but it look alright when i was taking the pic lol next time i will smile xx

• Like Stand straight. Pull them up and back but dont overdo it coz it seems fake and bad lol

• ok got you xx

• You're cute c:

• not shit. but as pee

• I'd be alllll over you. Very sexy!

What Guys Said 1